Friday 5 October 2012

Video: Chris Brown Justifies His Love Triangle For Rihanna and Karrueche: ‘Is There Such Thing As Loving Two People?'


Please i want to know is there such thing as loving two people? Chris Brown made a video about the love triangle between Rihanna, Karrueche Tran, and himself.

Chris Brown admits that he hasn't been able to separate his past and present.
I’m a little drunk so I’m gonna be honest. See, y’all don’t really get the real Chris Brown but I’m gonna be honest. I’m stressed out. It’s not about the music cause I love my fans. It’s just, when you share history with somebody, and then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it’s kind of difficult.
Is there such thing as loving two people? I don’t know if that’s possible but for me, I feel like that. Y’all probably like, ‘What the f-ck is he talking about right now’ but I am being real. I don’t want to hurt either or. I’m not trying to be a player, or a dog, not none of that. My mother raised me differently, so I just can’t. I don’t know man, a n-gga be stressing. That’s what n-ggas do. 
please click the READ MORE to watch the video and read Karrueche Tran responds on twitter below.






Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. it's possible to love 2people at the sametime... i was and still is( that's yankee english o

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...