Friday 5 October 2012

PHOTOS: How Nadia Buari Lost 10kg In Weight




Have you noticed how Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari looks thinner recently? Yeah she admitted it was not even easy for her. The actress loves her food so much, but had to change her eating habits and focus more on fruits, veggies, and low cholesterol meals.

According to her:
“This part was the hardest for me because I really love my food. But it took a lot of determination and discipline and I am really proud of myself,”
Nadia Buari lost 10kg within six months, thanks to evening jogging's everyday, Yoga and Pilates four times a week, daily exercise with regular change of diet



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK
image via:Ameyawdebrah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...