Monday 29 October 2012

Keffe Speaks On Her Immoral Dressing. Do You Agree With Her?

Click for Full Image Size

The Kokoroko crooner has been criticized by the pubic for not portraying a good image as a gospel artiste. But the beautiful singer has this to say:
"Abeg leave them o. That is good for the talk. They need to have something to talk about. I dress beautifully. I dress the way I like. There are times i just want to look weird. I want to have some color on my hair. I just feel like that sometimes. And just because someone has issues with it doesn't mean i shouldn't express myself, fashion wise, the way i feel. Everybody cannot like everything you’re doing and i understand that. Like not everybody wants the air that we are breath in, some people want to die."

From what she has said above, do you agree with her? share your thoughts

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. As far as I am concerned keffe or whatever she is called is d worst gospel artise I know. If she wants to be hiphop artise she should quit single 'gosple music'. She is simply trying to keep herself in d celebrity circle with all her weird dressing(and d dressing sef no dey attractive) and weird hair(wen make her dey look like witch).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...