Friday 24 August 2012

Nollywood Diva Bukky Wright's 19yrs Old Son/ Rapper , OJayy Sets To Release First Official Single


After publicly announcing the beginning of his Music Career, OJayy (Olugbenga Amu-Wright) 19 years old Son of Famous Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright is ready to release his first official single titled "Never Let You Go." The brand new smash hit single features internationally known DJ PUTON, and is produced by fast rising teenage music producer Hammed Bombata popularly called "HameedOnTheBeat". 

The new single 'Never Let You Go', is a fusion of Pop, Hip-hop, Afro pop, and drum and bass which gives it a unique sound that embraces the Nigerian hip hop. The song is breath of fresh air to the Nigerian music industry because of it uniqueness. He's currently at Rutgers University in New Jersey studying Biological science with majors in Pharmacy. When asked why he choose to be a rapper, he said
"I love rap because its just like poetry, I am able to fully express myself by putting words together. Also it's the music I grew up listening to, and really people should listen to my music because I believe I have something to offer that is different from what we already have around"
Kudos to the 19year old, we can't wait to see what he has to offer. Below is his remix of Dami Duro.



Follow him @O_ Jayywww
OJayymusic.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/therealojayy


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...