Friday 24 August 2012

Capital Femi finally drops debut album


After two and half years since he made his debut into the music scene, US returnee, Capital F.E.M.I. Whose real name is Femi Adeyinka has finnaly dropped his much anticipated debut album titled “The Year of R ‘N’ B”.

He hosted the album listening party for 17 track album on yesterday at the weekly industry night that holds at Oriental hotels, lekki, and officially released the album on Friday, 24th of August. It contains features from the likes of Sauce Kid, Jaywon, Joe EL, PokaFace, Gbenga Adeyinka 1st and Kenny Ogungbe and production from the likes of Masterkraft, J Sleek as well as the renowned Grammy Award-winning Hakeem of (The Boys).

Tracks
1. Capital F.E.M.I

2. Get Low

3. Baby I Got It (Money Money) Feat. Eedris Abdulkareem

4. Am Just Sayin Feat. Jaywon & Sauce Kid

5. Duro Ti Mi
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE

6. If

7. Dial My Heart Feat. Poka face

8. Never Felt A Love

9. In The Name of Luv

10. Don’t Be Afraid

11. I Found My Wife

12. Everything Feat. Gbenga Adeyinka 1st

13. Don’t Let Go

14. Playlist

15. Am A Star Feat. Joe El

16. Black And Beautiful Feat. Kenny Ogungbe

17. OMG (Oh My God)

The album will be officially released today, let us know what you think of it once you get your copy.
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...