Tuesday 7 February 2012

Who Is The Hottest Nollywood Actor?

Are we going to call this an array of Handsome dudes? Looking closely at this picture from left to right, you definitely need someone who has never told a lie to tell you that these are some of the finest dudes in African Movies.

From L2R, Jim Iyke, Nonso Diobi, Mike Ezeronye, Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker and Desmond Elliot, all posing their flying figures.

I want you to vote your finest West African Actor amongst this array of Handsome young men?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. If i am 2 say i will say they all 5n in my own eye cos they ar almost my fan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...