Tuesday 7 February 2012

Video: Wizkid's Controversial Freestyle On Marijuana Continues To Erupt Missed Reaction From Fans

 
Photo of Wizkid holding a stick of marijuana
 
E.M.E records Sensational pop-singer Wizkid controversial life continues to intensify. As the young talented singer and songwriter continues to cloth himself with one controversy or the other in the last few months.
This time it was a controversial Video that was released on youtube yesterday 6th of February 2012. The artist sings about him smoking Marijuana with his peeps every day; while he sang to a small crowd of fans who cheered him, he was also holding a rap of marijuana in his hand. Below are some of his lyrics and the video of his Marijuana performance- CLICK READ MORE TO VIEW VIDEO AND LYRICS


“Everyday my brother, I’m chilling with my n****s oh yea/ we smoking marijuana all day and we giving thanks to Jah all day/seaside I’m feeling it, lucky supply the kpoli/see my brother we no be holy‘, Wizzy rhymes along to one of his songs ‘Shout out‘ off his debut ‘Super Star‘.‘…oh, I’m getting paid, every other day, I’m getting paid/Wizzy you too fly I’m getting paid and I’m chilling with my people in the Zanga‘” he continues as friends gathered around him cheer him on.
Fans has continue to troop to Youtube with their different comments on the video and the content of his lyrics
“Weed is made by GOD so wats y’all p hun?”, a comment read.
“Everyday we dey smoke marijuana..but God bless you!”..lmfao,this nigga too chilled” another comment reads.
Another fan threw his vex and advise to Wizzy on this video and his act.
“I knw d guy is young and he is obviously doing what many young guys his age do whether superstar or not,it cant change d fact dat he is young but let’s be honest this is a career blow in d case dat if an american label or any endorsement wan cum him way now,na so him enemy for music industry go produce dis video,he don finish be dat. Except benson & hedges (cigarette brand) give am endorsement. No hating advise frm sumone who loves ur work”
We all wonder what is Wizzy's thought on this? As, we are yet to here from him or his management.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...