Saturday 15 October 2011

Waje Recovers From Surgery + Drops New Single 'Na The Way' ft J Martins


Waje went through surgery on Saturday,October 1,2011, the songstress who was initially treating malaria narrated her story:-
I was not feeling too well so,I had to see my doctor. After receiving treatment, I went home only to find out I could not walk properly. It was really painful. After undergoing full scan, It was discovered I had appendicitis(an illness in which the appendix is infected and painful and usually needs to be removed by surgery). That was how I was booked for surgery I never planned. I thank God for saving my precious life.
I’m working slowly so as not to jeopardize my health. Although I am convalescing at home,I am trying to stay strong before resuming work. I hope to be strong to perform at the October 22 Hip Hop World Awards and other shows I have been booked 
But yesterday, she tweeted
"Thank you Jesus. Waje is here to stay mehn. ... Got back to work today,Nice! I love my Job,thank u Jesus 4 dis gift".
Guess she is fully recovered now, she has also started promoting her new single feat J Martins. Click READ MORE to continue ...



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...