Saturday 15 October 2011

Rugged Man And Goldie Attack A Fan On Twitter


What do you do when someone wishes death upon you? Well a random twitter user, 'Akegag' tweeted
“Ruggedman deserves to die after making us endure all the wacky sh*t he makes us hear, It would be cool if he was dead though, wack rapper.”
In reply, Ruggedman tweeted
"RIP @Akegag !! So so sad" pls twitfam join me as i mourn the death of @Akegag may its soul rest ... please twifam, join me as I mourn the death of akegag, he died of a homosexual related disease, he was a gay.”
Well, Goldie took it upon herself to support Ruggedman, so she gave the guy a bit of her own by tweeting; 
“you are telling celebs that they should die, it is uncalled for. The other day, you said I wasn’t worth it, I ignored you.”
By the way last month a BB user did the same to Goldie (HERE). Well as you imagined, the twit-fight didn't end there. Click READ MORE to continue ...
Ruggedman
 “Akegag if u know what a bible is n if u can read,i pray Psalm 109 on you and your entire generation as u read this ... Father Lord God, for akegag and anyone like him, Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise ... let his prosperity be cut off; and in the generation following, let their names be blotted out and cut off the memory of them from the earth ... Let his children continually be vagabonds, and beg; let them seek bread in desolate places ... Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow ... Let his prayers become sin. In Jesus name I have prayed. AMEN ...”
Akegag: 
“When will Goldie change her weave, it is nasty now, maybe it is Brazilian.
Goldie: 
"When ur father can afford2send u2 school so u can learn how2spell brazilian☺ & tweet proper english"
Akegag: 
"GoldieHarvey sang you dont need to pay her to touch her body.. I guess she's a free bitch with a bad hair do tho.."
"Shut up RuggedyBaba you even tweed wacky prayers... Pathetic fool take drugs and die ... God punish you RuggedyBaba na hell sure pass for you.. Even devil will reject you wack motherf ... Thanks for the prayers; I don’t think God answers such. You are still dumb though" 
Goldie
“U'll be nothing buh a fake wack basta*d who thrives on twitter famzing and will be forgotten as soon as a new social network comes up.”
Akegag: 
“Shut up hot kini. Goldie an ugly whore spotting fake weave-on! National cake, f*ck anywhere belle face
Goldie: 
“No wonder you are confused, your uncle actually paid to f*ck your mother. So sad you don’t even know who your daddy is. Meaning your mother was a never do well whore who f*cked whatever was paid to her to, including rodents and pigs".
Akegag: 
"I bet you slept with all the producers and they did you till all your hair fell off, hence, the weave on. Goldie is actually her stripper name and Ruggedman will remain rugged and wretched. Goldie sang you don’t need to pay to touch her body. I guess she’s a free b*tch with a bald hair-do".
Goldie: 
"I am having fun at your expense; I might walk around bald for all that I care, I will still be Goldie, and you? I have nothing more to say to you, you can kiss my fake blonde weave on, lol and go RIPieces as Ruggedman has already said. Cheers".
Later on she added, 
“I really appreciate your uncalled for insults to me today, they have made me stronger. I am also sorry for replying you in the same vain. God help us all.”
Akegag, 
“Awwww goldie just came in my mentions apologizing. Good good tho ... You insulted me first. All I said was your hair do and you descended on me ... So it was yours that was uncalled for @GoldieHarvey !! Take care ... And bless you too”
"Rugged man self no dey shame as e tall reach short M.I pursue am commot for market, e con dey sing igbo music". 
Pheew ... What happened to 'Silence is the best answer'?



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. Looooool mehn, classlessness

    CoyIntrovert

    ReplyDelete
  2. very disgusting, i wonder what dey are sharing and fighting for, every has his or her name and fame, even if his songs is not improving is his talent and his fans are not complaining why most one person woke up one day start to destroy peoples sweat.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...