Friday 21 October 2011

OMG!!! Check Out Cossy Orjiakor Birthday Cake + Her Tweet With 2Shortz



Hehe... The lady you love to hate OR hate to love (which ever describes how you feel about her). Well, Cossy celebrated her birthday on October 15th with friends at Ember creek, Ikoyi. She even tweeted
"...  no boobs flashing cuz my cake is doing all the flashing for me."
Well, thanks for the consideration  ma'am. Lol... see how they murdered this headless lady in pink. Also, I wonder what she's cooking up with 2Shortz, who tweeted at her
 "... hmmmm...come lemme produce u...*wink wink"
Our darling Cossy replied?
"yea baby, that will be so cool.... We need to work ...will love to work under u....sorry with ya.*winks*" 
Click READ MORE for more pictures...





Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...