Thursday 20 October 2011

It's My Birthday Tomorrow, I'm Giving Free Tickets To 'Industry Nite' At Oriental Hotel


Yay!!! It's my birthday tomorrow the 21st of October, and I'll be +1yr old lol... It's a shame I can't celebrate it till Sunday, nonetheless tomorrow, I'll be giving out FREE tickets (to 'Industry Nite' At Oriental Hotel, Lekki) on my Facebook page, CHIZY K so don't miss it.

'Industry nite' has  played host to Terry G, 2Face, Kennis Music All Stars, JJC aka Skillz and just last week, J MartinsNext Wednesday, the 26th of October 2011 (from 7pm), they'll be hosting 'Playbuoy and friends'.


Those who get the FREE ticket will be partying with artistes like Playbuoy, Brymo, Tiwa Savage, Sheyman, Isolate, 5 mics, Chuddy K, YQ, Yung6ix, Maheeda, Sossick, Plus One & DJ Tee, DJ Vinnie, DJ Spin-all, Dj Chronic, DJ Press Button e.t.c. so click CHIZY K for updates.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

9 comments:

  1. hmmm U are damn sexy ... i like the curves ...sorry if U don't like that xoxo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look hawt gal! happy birthday in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday in advance. thanx for dropping by my blog and commenting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday dear, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Chiz. Do have a beautiful n amazing day 2day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Chizy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the wishes and compliment
    @Alabama can't fault you on that, thx for your help in the past month

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...