Tuesday 27 September 2011

PICTURES: Adaorah Ukoh Paid £2m To Shave Her Hair For New Movie Role


Actress Adaorah Ukoh, stars alongside Sam Dede, Kenneth Okonkwo, Mike Ezuruonye and others in new movie Thy Kingdom Come, a movie which is based on the igbo royal family. To interpret her role in this role, the big bold and beautiful actress had to shave her hair, though it's alleged she was paid N2m to do so. 

According to her,
"This movie is a wonderful story and dear to my heart so I was willing to go the extra mile for interpretation. In the course of making this movie, I learnt tradition that I never knew"
See more pictures when you continue





Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...