Wednesday 28 September 2011

44years Old Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Discusses "Why getting married has been difficult"


44years old radio personality, Olisa Adibua famously known for physically assaulting a junior staff at Beat FM, had a chat with Yes! Magazine. In discussing why getting married has been difficult, he said
My problem is that I've been married to my work for a long time. So, I've gotten used to a certain routine. My day starts at 5am, it ends around 10, 11 pm. So, if I had married, whoever she is, even if it was Mother Theresa, she would have left me by now.I will marry eventually. But I just have to find out a way to structure it and make sure that I have a personal and private life as well


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
Courtsey: LlindaIkeji

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...