Tuesday 23 August 2011

PICTURE: Nigerian Police Parade Mikel Obi's Father's Kidnappers


Sir Michael Obi
We informed you HERE yesterday that Mikel Obi's father was found alive after a police raid in Kano. Those arrested  for his abduction were, Ifeanyi Essien, Victor Cowen, Ndubuisi Friday, Basil Chukwuma, Sule Ibrahim and a Lady, Nkech Ossai, and they were arrested in a hide out at Kabuga, Kano state. Mr Obi in narrating his ordeal said:-
"I was taken right deep into the bush, in an isolated area in Jos, I started begging them yet they beat me mercilessly, Kicking me with their boots. There are five of them and they were dressed in military uniforms. They pushed me into a vehicle painted in military colours and began to drive very fast. I never knew a vehicle can fly like that."

 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...