Monday 1 August 2011

Fashion stylist and Editor of Mania Magazine Dimeji Alara visited by hired assassins


Paris born Nigerian, Fashion stylist and Editor of Mania Magazine Dimeji Alara spoke to Stella about his horrible experience when hired asassains visited his home 3 days ago.
Speaking about the incident, he said
"'They kept asking for the money, I don't know which money they were refering to. Like someone had given them some info. They also said they were hired assassins that they were sent to kill. In terms of cash they couldn't find any good thing as there was no substantial cash at home.Three of them with huge guns and i was worried about my mum. I've never experienced something like this before, I don't even understand what happened that night and i am still trying to figure it out''
Glad he is alive, situations like this rarely gives the victim a chance to share their story.



Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...