Sunday 26 June 2011

2face talks about Akon, Dbanj and international collaborations

 


I usually love watching a 2face interview. Anyway, this interview took place last week. Enjoy and wish him luck at the BET award tonight, as he is up against D’banj (Nigeria), D-Black (Ghana), Angelique Kidjo (Benin), Fally Ipupa (Congo DR) and Teargas (South Africa) for the Best International Act (Africa) at the 2011 BET Awards tonight. They attended a Pre - BET award party in LA last night. Click READ MORE to see pictures

2Face, Fally Ipupa, Tiwa Savage, Dbanj

The Game
2face and Mary J Blige


Cecil Hammond, Fally Ipupa, Trey Songz and D'Banj
Lloyd

Master P and Lil Romeo

Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK


1 comment:

  1. Lol 2face has killed me with laughter. God he's so funny! All the best to him even though I think Dbanj might take it.
    I'm just stalking your blog all over today lol. You can return the favour, you're always welcome. And I sure will be back :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...