Saturday 6 April 2013

Singer Davina Achema Weds Eric Nwadinobi




Nigerian afro pop singer Davina Achema, tied the knot with her lover, the Special Adviser to the governor of Abia state on Diaspora Matters Eric Nwadinobi at the Niteshift Coliseum, Ikeja, Lagos.

Nwadinobi proposed to Davina a year ago, at the same place where they first met and that was where they also did their beautiful wedding. He proposed thus;
“Three years ago we met at the Coliseum, in the Guv’nor’s office. I really don’t know how to start. I just want to say it’s been three years; I just want to use the opportunity to ask you: will you please marry me?”. She said yes and they exchanged a warm kiss.
The Bride speaks on her marriage;

 “So far, what happened on that Saturday night is the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me; that surprise is the most intriguing thing in my life,”
The groom also expressed his joy and what made him to him to marry Divina;
“I think our meeting was divinely inspired. I loved her the first day I set my eyes on her. I saw so many qualities in her. Besides, the fact that she has continued to wax stronger in the Nigerian entertainment industry that is full of challenges makes me believe she can take care of my home; she can work with me towards building a strong family.” 

“When a man has seen different women and finally makes up his mind to settle down with a particular person, something very strong must have necessitated his action.” 
Congrats to the lovely couple!



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...