Monday 15 April 2013

Sexy Songstress, Enzo Of The chocolate City Musical Label Debuts Her New Single ''I Want You''

http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ENZO-I-Want-You-Art.jpg

 The sexy Songstress, Enzo who is under the label of chocolate city has debuted her new single. It's titled 'I WANT YOU' produced by Ekelly. The song has a blend of naija-pop and sweet R&B. The lyrics are quite mushy.Though it's a love song, it's danceable to. Part of the lyrics are;

"My super teddy is what you are to me... I like it, I like it, I really really like it, when you dey with me cause it's obvious to see that your kisses, your loving all gat me so excited....
Hmm, listen to her song here. What do you think of Enzo, play or pass?
 
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...