Monday 8 April 2013

Indian Tradition Of Throwing Babies From Roof Tops, For Good Health And Prosperity.



This is quite shocking, some traditions in India practice throwing babies from the top of the building for good health and prosperity.

Hmmmm........Don't you think that is a bit extreme and barbaric? What if something goes wrong in the process? Like the child getting disabled or worse, dying!

Do we have such people in Nigeria? I'm pretty sure this is not done here... I hope not. Do these people really believe that the act would bring health and prosperity.

If it's true, I think I need someone to throw me down a building too(LOL), but you must be ready to catch me as well.

          

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...