Monday 1 April 2013

Mikel Obi Says ''It Is Difficult To Find Someone Who Truly Loves You''

 
 
Coming from a successful bachelor like Mikel Obi, I can't imagine the pressure on him just to find an ideal wife. I know without a doubt that the number of  ladies who would be willing to do anything just to have him by their side would be extremely alarming. And among the lots of them, picking the one whose love is unconditional is definitely going to be highly tasking. Mikel speaks on marriage with sports journalist, Kayode Tijani. Read what he said below and seriously I couldn't agree more.
 ''I know, normal people don’t go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a Wife to marry, normal people don’t at all. Believe me it’s so so difficult, very difficult, it’s so so difficult you just have to leave it to God. To find someone who truly loves you, there might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware but maybe you don’t know but you may think she’s one of them people that loves you for who you are or what you have, because of your money, but maybe she’s there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to.'' Says Mikel Obi
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...