Tuesday 5 March 2013

Nigerian Celebs And Their Gadgets.

   

If there is something that 50% of  people don't joke about is their gadgets. Some people's love for gadgets  are immeasurabl., They can give you the latest gist concerning any gadget in town. All you have to do is just mention the name and they will give you the full download. Nigerian entertainers like; Aremu Afolayan, Saidi Balogun, Charlie Boy, Lizzy Anjorin, Ayo Badmus and Grace Amah gave us an insight into how much they can spend on phones.



Aremu Afolayan
"Would you define yourself as a phone freak?"" I love phones".
"How much did you buy your most expensive phone?" "I bought it for N350,000. I use a Posche, an iphone 5, BB Z10 and a Nokia. I don't know, but if a new phone is released into the market and I can afford it, I buy."

Saidi Balogun
"Would you define yourself as a phone freak?" "I would say yes and also no because as a business man. I think I need more than a phone. I don't like flashy phones. I prefer durable ones."
"How much did you buy your most expensive phone?' "That was N65,000 Blackberry bold 4"
"what is the highest you've spent on a phone? "It depends, I only spend money on durable phones not because it's beautiful."

Charlie Boy
"Would you define yourself as a phone freak?"  'No I'm not a phone freak I just gave up my 3310 for a Nokia 72E."
"How much did you buy your most expensive phone?" 'I am not into expensive gadgets like that because I'm always misplacing them. As long as it is practical I really don't mind them"
"what is the highest you've spent on a phone?" I can't spend more than N100,000 on a phone. However all my children have expensive phones, I guess it's their time."



Lizzy Anjorin
"Would you define yourself as a phone freak?' 'No, because all the phones i am using are normal as a business woman."
"How much did you buy your most expensive phone?' "I bought it for 480,000. It's a BB Posche.

Ayo Badmus
"Would you define yourself as a phone freak?" "No, I'm not because I don't rush to buy a new phone."
"How much did you buy your most expensive phone?" "My most expensive phone was bought for 105,000. That's the BB bold 5."
'What is the highest you can spend on a phone?" "I can't spend more than 150 on a phone."

Grace Amah
"Would you define yourself as a phone freak? "'I go for phones not because they are expensive but because they serve my needs. I am not a phone freak buy i use phones."
"How much did you buy your most expensive phone?" "its a blackberry"
"What is the highest you've spent on a phone?" "My life as a person is not determined by what I wear or use. What makes me a celebrity is  not the choice of cars or expensive phones, but values and goals. The society will be better if we go for what we need and not necessarily what we want."


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life.
    I want to encourage continue your great writing,
    have a nice afternoon!

    Look into my site ... bmr calculator to lose Weight

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...