Wednesday 6 March 2013

Jokes Of The Day

                                


1. Annie: "I need Love, Romance, Care & Affection". Will: "I don't think so. Annie: Meaning? Will: I think you need Jesus."

2. Igbos are generally sharp because when others were busy spelling names like 'Ola' and 'Musa' in nursery school, they were spelling 'Nnekwezoromalebo and Uwabunkeonye

3. Teacher: "Who is a Breadwinner?" Akpos: "Anyone who wins Bread in a competition.'

4. Chinedu: Serving everyone at his Mother's Burial but ignored his best friend Akpos. Akpos: 'Chinedu, don't forget that my mother will also die soon. tor!"

5. Teacher: "Why do we have different types of Blood Groups?" Akpos: So that Mosquitoes can enjoy different flavors."



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...