Friday 1 March 2013

JOKES OF THE DAY



1. I don't get why people have to lie to sound important. I can never do that rubbish! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with Bill Gates

2. I don't understand banks in Nigeria. Why do they attach chains to their pens? If I am trusting you with my money, you should trust me with your pens

3. Will: please do me a little Favor, Stand in front of my Car.. Biola: Why?.. Will: I just want to Test my Brake

4. Will: Why are you so muscular?.. Igbo girl: I was born this way?.. Will: is there gym is your mums womb?

5. Teacher: How can you turn 7(Seven) to an even number?.. Akpos: Just remove the "S" and you get "Even".

6. You used your girlfriend's picture as Dp while your wife was asleep last night, now your Dp wont change, you better change your status to RIP or HBD



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...