Tuesday 26 March 2013

"I Learned To Not Kiss And Tell" Vivica Fox



Sexy American actress Vivica Fox unveils a few things about herself in this month's edition of UnLeash’d Magazine’s “Mad About MOD” issue. Vivica is best known for her roles in movies like; Independence Day, Set It Off, Soul Food, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Kill Bill, Two Can Play That Game and Juwanna Mann. She speaks on her favorite movie role, her personal life and more.

On her favorite roles;
"I would have to say that one of my favorite, and one of the most fun, was my role in “Independence Day.” I got to come out there singing and dancing and showing I could also rock a pole [laughs]. People were talking and saying, ‘Who is that? She is beautiful and she can act and dance and all that!’ It was great to have people react like that. I also loved playing Frankie in “Set It Off.” I got to get gangsta with it so that was a lot of fun! But my favorite role has been Shante in “Two Can Play That Game.”  That movie meant a lot to me. It was great to show that not all African-American relationships were about beating each other or stuff like that. It was real and it was fun to make. I got to put a lot of myself in that movie. I had a say in the clothes I wore, the cars I drove, the way I talked and walked. I had a lot of input and it made it that much better."
On keeping her business to herself;
"Come on now. We both know I haven’t been flying under the radar. Let’s be real [laughs]. You know it seems that everyone was always interested in my love life. When I was younger I was real quick to say, ‘Hey I’m in love or we’re going over here. But I learned to not kiss and tell. And currently I am happily single".
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...