Monday 28 January 2013

Agbani Darego Graces The Cover Of "This Day Style" Magazine.


Thisday Style - Agbani Darego.

Real beauty never dies. Ex-beauty queen, Agbani Darego displays her elegance and charm on the cover of this weeks edition of This Day Style Magazine. Agbani Darego's beauty is renewed by the second, she turned 30 last Decenber and she looks 16. In the magazine, she reveals her take on the proverb that says "Life Begins At 30":

"Life begins at 30 they say, while I can’t say I agree cause I lived a very fortunate life before I turned 30, I must say I couldn’t be happier for this phase of my llfe and what it brings with it"

She's indeed a beauty to behold.

Thisday Style - Agbani DaregoThisday Style - Agbani Darego..



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...