Friday 14 December 2012

Tiwa Savage Says "I Am Not Engaged And I Am Not Dating My Manager"


There has been rumour's that Tiwa Savage is in a relationship with her manager Tunji Balogun, popularly known as TEE BILLZ. Tee Billz is the C.E.O of 323 Entertainment and currently manages Mavin acts Tiwa Savage and D’Prince. Tiwa cleared the air in her interview with Encomium Magazine saying "I am not engaged and I am not dating Tee Billz. If I am, you would have seen a ring on my finger indicating that I am engaged. It’s just a rumour". She was further asked to describe her ideal man and she said "I will like my man to be tall, dark, handsome and must be fit. He must have a good heart, work hard and must care a lot about me". 
Since Tee Billz possesses all these wonderful qualities, then the rumour could be true. 
 
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...