Monday 10 September 2012

Shan George Dismisses John Mikel Obi Gist



Yeah right, this photo has been flying around the social media for a while now, but one of the most controversial Nollywood Actress and Mother of two boys 'Shan George' has clear the air talks on the Mikel’s alleged relationship with her. She said:
“This is really getting crazy. So I can’t even have a drink with someone – just innocently, without being linked romantically with the person?
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE

 Mikel Obi is at a talented soccer player whose skills I appreciate. I am his big fan and when they won the Champions Cup last May, I was over the moon with excitement for him and his team mates. We met and had a drink in Lagos recently and that was that! Nothing romantic happened between us. I am not dating Mikel Obi and I hope some of these traffickers of lies can go have themselves some life.”

So you now know the truth behind the photo now, we can now finally rest. Or do you think there is more to this gist? share with me

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...