Wednesday 12 September 2012

Nike Oshinowo Releases Statement On Alleged Romance with PrinceTokunbo Sijuade


Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo, who is married to Lagos Billionaire Dr. Tunde Soleye, voiced out her opinion concerning the false accusation of her kissing and hugging Prince Tokunbo Sijuade at Daisy Danjuma's 60th birthday party in Spain.
Here is Nike's official statement :
CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE.
I was a guest at the event. There were many respectable and responsible Nigerians at the party. I sat at on the table with Gen. Danjuma and Daisy, Chief  Molade Okoya-Thomas, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, two of the Chagoury brothers and their wives. Tokunbo was with a female friend and he was not even at our table! How can they write that I was kissing and hugging him in public, when there were respectable people around? Have they forgotten I have a husband? Can't I attend a party without silly insinuations being cooked up?
Is it even possible for her to kiss and hug him in public self? na wa oo


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...