Monday 17 September 2012

Mr Ibu - I Want To be Buried At Stamford Bridge


Nollywood actor/comedian John 'Mr Ibu' Okafor told Entertainment express newspaper, that he is totally addicted to Chelsea fc  and wants to be buried at Stamford Bridge when he leaves this world.

According to Mr Ibu: 
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE
“Yes of course, blue is the color of my blood. It runs in my blood stream. I will remain a Chelsea fan until I die. When you love something, you must be addicted to it. The same Indian hemp spirit can equally order him to pull off his clothes and go naked. The message I am passing to you is that I am completely addicted to the affairs of Chelsea as a football team. I love Chelsea so much that I don’t care if I’m buried at Stamford Bridge
Mr ibu is so funny ehh, he talks as they bury dead celebrities and heroes at Stamford Bridge.
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK 

1 comment:

  1. I like reading through a post that will make people think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!
    Also see my webpage > recent news

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...