Monday 17 September 2012

Don Jazzy - D'banj Made Me Don Jazzy of Today



Micheal Collins popular known as Don Jazzy of Mavin records has acknowledge D'banj as man behind his fame and fortune of today. Don Jazzy used his twitter to confirm this by tweeting: #KUDOS to my bro Dbanj for without him my production skills i gathered from JJC might have been a waste. dude made me don jazzy. Please click the READ MORE to CONTINUE.



Meanwhile Don Jazzy was very busy this morning on twitter with his kudos trends. He did not fail to  acknowledge Tuface, JJC, Wande Coal, D'Prince and others that contributed to his success.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Wow! No man is an island... D'Banj scratch his (Don J) and he in turns scratches Koko's too. All de same, life goes on. I was with D'Banj last month @ NYC.-Globalistic

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...