Monday 27 August 2012

Tuface Idibia – I am not a saint and I am not the devil either





2baba who has been through a lot in his life, both good and bad event occurred ranging from armed robbery attack, attempts on his life several times, unwarranted comment from the public as well, but still the African queen crooner stands strong and firm, blazing with more confident.

The multiple-award winning singer spoke of how he been through hell in his life..in his own words:
“I have been through a lot and I have learnt my lessons. Now, I am wiser than some old men. Honestly, at the peak of my trials, life almost ceased to mean anything to me.
 The negative publicity would have killed me and my music career. But it made me stronger, wiser, and a better person,” 
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE


“I want to encourage other Nigerians through my songs to learn from me. I am not a saint and I am not the devil either. Whatever experience I had was meant to prepare me for greatness in life,”
“My children are the greatest things that happened to me in this life and I appreciate their mothers.”
What do you think? Share your thoughts.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Well he has said it allll he is only human and d trials has made him to be stronger n wiser I guess dat is y he dos nt want 2 inpregent anoda. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...