Sunday 1 July 2012

Sylvia Nduka, Halima Abubakar, Majid Michael And Others At Caroline Danjuma's Birthday


We posted photos of Caroline Danjuma celebrating her birthday with the motherless babies. She also celebrated her big day with family and friends, Sylvia Nduka, Majid Michael and Halima Abubakar was there. It's a shame the pictures are not of the best quality, nonetheless, we can't deny that the ladies were dressed for the occasion. Lovely cake by the way.

Click READ MORE to continue ....









 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. Can we have a full picture of that cake? I want it for my birthday please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia Nduka said d cake costs 1m, I just hope she was joking cos there are plenty hungry pple on d street

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...