Tuesday 3 July 2012

Shan George denies making statement that"Nollywood actresses sleep around like dogs"


If you recall, we published an interview where veteran actress, Shan George declared that most Nollywood actresses sleep around like dogs. In this interview conducted by Delia Innoma of Nollywood online, she vehemently denies this and terms it"The worst mudslinging technique I've experienced"
Did you actually say that your married colleagues abandon their husbands and sleep around like dogs with government officials for financial rewards?
Jesus! That’s the worst mudslinging technique I’ve ever experienced. I’ve been in Nollywood for 14 years. So is it now that I’m seeing the Nollywood wives? That’s so crappy for someone to quote a childish caption like that on me. I don’t even know who Olufamous is, never even heard of that name before.
How did you feel about it all?
As much as my name has been callously dragged into the mud for many years since I’ve been in Nollywood, it still feels terrible. My mother says I should be used to these things by now, but there’s no getting used to being falsely quoted just to call one a bad name. Because millions of people read these lies and believe them. Then when they meet you, they treat you likewise.
Do you have any words for your fans?
Hate me for the wrong I’ve done to you, not for the stories told to you by someone, because that someone may be a hater of Shan George. I’m a woman and a mature one for that matter. Who is sleeping around or not is not what I have time for. I don’t judge anyone. Only God has the authority to judge.
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...