Monday 5 March 2012

2Shotz May Be Walking Down The Isle Soon.


2shotz in love again? At least that's what we hear. William Umunamu Obiorah has been spotted severally with his heart-rob.

We hear the rapper recently engaged an anonymous Lady; If that is true, then I place my bet on the lady in the pic above (Ginger). As the two of them has been inseparable lately .

Well, we can only hope this time 2shotz walks down the isle with her. We tried contacting 2shotz on this and he promised to release accurate facts on this soonest.  I guess we just have to wait then lol!!!

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...