Thursday 24 November 2011

Tweet Fight: It's All About Dencia ... AGAIN

No matter what she does I'm still team Dencia, if only we had a few more Dencias in Nigeria, blogging would be much more fun, the girl has a way of staying in the news.

That1960Chick (Celebrity blogger) and Toni Tones (Vanguard Allure's respected photographer/ fashion blogger) were caught in this tweet fight with @FutureFforward (who I assume is Dencia's business partner). I posted a picture of Dencia's Bentley as her manager claims it is, this sparked controversy on a number of social networking sites, many believe she just stood by a parked bentley while others insist she is a high class runs girl, a few others went with the simple phrase "I'm happy for her".

What's your take? Is this just a publicity stunt OR is the 22years old really living the life? Don't forget to read the tweets from bottom to top




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...