Saturday 26 November 2011

"I’ve Asked God to Kill My Sexual Desires", Drummer Girl, Ara Speaks On Her Failed Marraige

 Drummer Girl, Ara Speaks On Her Failed Marraige, In the interview she says ...

How do you see marriage life?... Unfortunately, my marriage crashed in January not because I was a bad mother or wife but I was married to the wrong person. We had different beliefs. I now tell women not to believe that the man will change after marriage. If a man doesn’t change before marriage he will never change. Don’t believe that marriage will solve the problem or that marriage changes people. It doesn’t change people. Well, I don’t want to say much, especially since my ex-husband has political ambition. Speaking on it could destroy his political ambition. 
It seems you still love him?Well, it’s not love but respect. I don’t love him anymore. I did love him with all my heart. I respect him because of my son. I believe that no matter what happens he’s still the father of my son. There were good moments with him. My son’s future must be protected. I will never tarnish his image, but for ladies, mothers to learn and to avoid the mistake I made, I will definitely speak up later. 
Are you going to get married again?I will get married again because I’m a very romantic person. I believe so much in love. Most people ask me the last person I slept with and I said my ex-husband. Some wonder how I cope. I never left my marriage because I cheated on my husband. I have never had sex with any man since I left him. I have asked God to kill my sexual desires until the right man comes and he must wait until we are married before we can have sex.

To read the full interview click HERE

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! She is going to stay celibate till she finds a New Man?? Not a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hw d hell is dis news?she's saving it for her 2nd marriage.priests are celibate all dia lives,not such a bigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous 10.56 u seriously think naija priests are celibate? Olalalo.... U don miss road. I don't think even 1 in 5 are

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...