Thursday 24 November 2011

Eucharia Anunobi Is Now An Evangelist. Check Out Her New Photoshoot. Do You Like?


Check out Eucharia Anunobi's new photoshoot. Do You Like?
Her where about for a while created several rumours, but according to TheNetng, she is now an evangelist, and was quoted to have said
"I am an evangelist but I am not an ordained pastor yet. I believe it is a gradual process. I had actually been a born-again Christian who got the altar call even before Glamour Girls, about 17 years ago."
 She is also presently studying for her Master’s degree in Social Works at Lagos State University (LASU), and is overseeing her very many business interests within the country



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. Love UK as an actress but the wigs and the make up make her look like a hotdamned mess. She be looking like a clown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must advice you all to run away such a woman. Oh, what is this world really turning into? Could these types of dressings be befitting for someone who has divine calling from God Almighty? Please try and read Revelation 18:4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get past her badly done wigs and exaggerated makeup...but ppl change their mind all the time, so that's where she's at...setting another goal.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...