Saturday 29 October 2011

Toni Payne Fight A Fan On Twitter For Insulting Upcoming Singer Dencia


 I keep saying it "Silent is the best answer", but it is hard to understand why some celebrities respond, I don't care who is or isn't at fault, but I can't believe that 9ice's ex wife and artist manager, Toni Payne let the exchange of words get so bad, if you are in the public eye, then there are certain things you can't do and this is one of them.

Click READ MORE to see the exchange of words between Toni Payne and KingKc













Hmm.... guess things were better before internet became so accessible

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
Images via Amebor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...