The top left picture is of Agbani Darego at her sister's wedding. The top right is of a model in a similar dress. If you like the look, you can have it without the wardrobe malfunction our dear Agbani had.
- Make sure you get a dress that fits properly around the bust and waist. Unlike other dresses that have supports around the shoulder, this design doesn't. You can add a slim belt around the waist for a firmer hold.
- For ladies that are fuller at the bust, get a smart 'strapless' bra that would support your asset and keep the dress in place.
- When shopping for a similar dress, make sure you try it on. Raise your arms, bend over, sit down with the dress. This way you'll know if the dress fits you well or not.
- Don't opt for under size clothes and keep your accessories simple.
- Now, you have the Agbani look. Have fun.