Tuesday 9 April 2013

Rapper Eva Alordiah Slams Manager On Twitter


         

Nigerian rapper Eva Alordiah and her ex-business partner/manager have engaged in a serious twit-fight.
The manager, Ugo D. Izeogu says  "Just got off the phone with Eva Alordiah, and the inevitable,  which I've been trying to avoid will have to happen. I will be suing her over '3UD'." 
While Eva Alordiah said "The people I wrote Mercy for finally caught their sub"
“Remember what they say about people who run their mouth first? What we do? Denge pose. Silence”. 
He had a lot more to say on twitter,  see his tweets below.





What do you think would come out of this, and how would it affect Eva's music career?



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...