Wednesday 3 April 2013

"I still love Jim Iyke ... Nothing bad in loving an Ex" Says Steph Nora Okere



The Imo state-born actress has been in Nollywood since 1994 and went from acting to producing her own movies with her then husband, Lanre Falana. As you may recall, her marriage to Lanre in 2002 after her split  Jim Iyke was celebrated in the media but her parents were not very supportive mainly for tribal reasons.



It was only a matter of time before her marriage to Lanre hit the rocks, so I wasn't surprised when I read the below interview and tweets. In the interview, she said;
"First as an actress, I allowed myself to put on weight and that is not good for the kind of profession I am in. When I gained weight, I lost a lot of offers for movie roles. I put on weight because I allowed my personal life issues affect my mind and in turn my career. 
My personal life mistake concerns my involvement in a marriage process that never scaled through  
I got involved with someone who doesn't understand what the word love means. it took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really is. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love someone else before I made that mistake"  
"I still love Jim Iyke "  
"Jim was and is still the best friend I've ever had. He was not just around,he was there as a friend, brother, lover, companion, he was always there. He understood me."
Let's hope they kiss and make up, it will make one hell of a romantic tale.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...