Friday 5 April 2013

"I Am Sexy And I Know It" Eniola Badmus



Beautiful-boobilicious Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus popularly called 'Gbogbo Bigz girl’ has unveiled what you didn't know about her. In a recent interview she said that she likes her body because she is 'sexy and she knows it'. The actress has featured in movies like; The return of Jenifa, Omo Ghetto, Omo Aridun, Blackberry Babes, Mr & Mrs Ibu and many more.

Read what she said as regards her body and sexual harassment in the movie industry below;
"I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also sexy." 
"Obviously, it happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed sexually because I am sexy and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters".
 Do you want a pieces of that?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

3 comments:

  1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Not to me though

    ReplyDelete
  2. See this one consoling her self. You know within you you are dying to have shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao, shapeless thing, amoeba

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...