Saturday 6 April 2013

Gorgeous Brandy On The Cover Of Pynk Magazine

Brandy For Pynk Magazine _BrandyPYNK

Hollywood singer and actress Brandy who got engaged to  her heartthrob Ryran Press few months back  is the cover girl for the latest digital issue of Pynk Magazine. She speaks about motherhood, her career and why she isn’t satisfied with the current state of R&B.  Brandy . Read the interview below;

On the current state of R&B and who she would love to collaborate with;
I’m not okay with the current state of R&B. That’s why ‘Two-Eleven’ was so important to me. I wanted to do an album that contributed to that genre of music. I think it was very necessary for the music industry and the hearts of people. As far as newcomers, I hadn’t really been paying attention because I was so focused on the album but I can’t help but pay attention to Kelly Rowland. I admire her so much and would love to collaborate with her. Beyoncé is phenomenal and Rihanna is amazing too.

On how she juggles being a celebrity, a soon to be wife and a mother;
I don’t know! [laughs] It’s hard. I haven’t worked this hard in my life! My daughter has her own life now. She’s getting older so she has her own schedule now. Sometimes, I want her to travel with me and she’s like ‘no mom. I have a school trip I have to go on.’ [laughs] I have a great support system though. My fiancé, my mom and god-sisters they definitely help out.
On whether she would ever do reality TV again;
"You know, I think I did reality TV at the wrong time. When I was on [Family Business] I wasn’t as consistent in my career. I wasn’t connected to my purpose at the time. After that, I said I wouldn’t do reality TV again but there are shows out there now like the ‘Mary/Mary’ show that are good. I would consider it if it were centered more on my career.”


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...