Monday 15 April 2013

Beyonce Rocks Tie&Dye Inspired Swimwear For H&M's Holiday Campaign.

Beyonce for H&M02_360NoBS.com

My oh my! I'm so loving this swimwear, i feel like heading to the beach now.

Beyonce, 'Mrs Carter' as she is being called now showed off her bikini glad body in a variety of swimwear outfits which she said were inspired by her personal style. Each outfit explores the different emotions of women in four elements- Fire, water, earth and wind. 


Guess which element the tie&dye-inspired bikini represents? 


Beyonce for H&M01_360NoBS.com

Beyonce for H&M03_360NoBS.com

Beyonce for H&M 1



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...