Wednesday 3 April 2013

Beyonce On The Cover Of Cosmopolitan, Vogue UK And V Magazine All In One Month


  

Hot American singer and actress Beyonce, beautifully covers this month's edition of Cosmopolitan Australia, Vogue UK and America’s V Magazine. Only Bey on three magazine  covers and I'm sure that isn't all for this month. Well, when you're made, you're made. When asked by Vogue magazine if she considers herself a feminist, she had this to say;
''That word can be very extreme...But I guess I am a modern-day feminist. I do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything? I’m just a woman and I love being a woman. I do believe in equality and that we have a way to go and it's something that's pushed aside and something that we have been conditioned to accept. But I'm happily married. I love my husband.". 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...