Tuesday 5 March 2013

Who Would You Go On A Date With, Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola J. Ekeinde

  

  

Check out these hot and sexy Nollywood super stars, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. Genny and Omosexy have featured in over 100 movies and still counting. You can't mention the A-list actresses in Nigeria and not boldly call their names. They've both worked hard to get to where they are today and it's not erroneous to say that these two have written their names in the hallmark of fame. If you're given the opportunity to go on a date with them, who would you choose Genny and Omosexy?


   

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware
 Photo By:Y!magazine

5 comments:

  1. Hard choice...I think Omosexy witty personality tip the scale for me.

    Glad u didn't use the phrase 'who would you rather “hit”'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gene anytime, anyday..... I love omotola too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Omotola. But Genevieve is my woman. She is so Humble and Calm. Genevieve all the way!!!! :)


    @ClintonSpel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genevieve,love her like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...