Tuesday 19 March 2013

What Does Keyshia Cole Have Against Ex-Destiny's Child Girls? First She Disses Michell Williams, And Now Its Beyonce.

 

Looks like Keyshia Cole has found a new direction, and it is all about blasting the babes of R&B girl-group Destiny's Child.

Beyonce's new song "Bow Down/I Been On" seems to be pulling negative reactions from listeners, and they are not keeping quiet about it. One of such listener is 'Sent From Heaven' singer Keyshia Cole, and as you know, she is not inhibited when it comes to saying her mind.

Last month, Keyshia Cole blasted Destiny's Child's Michell Williams on her Superbowl performance, tweeting: "I think I was frightened to blink for a second. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She's always f**king the grove up... and... is WACK and always will be!", and now, she is throwing bricks at Bey's new song 'Bow Down/I Been On' as she turned to her twitter page rendered the tweets below:

 

Although, I can't say what might be going on but, I'm thinking it'll be safe to expect a 'Keyshia' blast against Kelly Roland in the nearest future.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...