Tuesday 19 March 2013

See (PHOTOS) Beyonce's Sultry Post-Baby Figure As She Covers SHAPE Magazine.

 

Beyonce's first time of landing the cover of SHAPE Magazine's April issue, and she is nailing it with her sexy, toned post-baby figure in hot bikini. The singer shares how she got back into shape in just three months after baby. She discloses that it wasn't an easy feat, stating: 
"I'm not a person that is naturally very thin, I’m a person that has to work at keeping my body in shape,  I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again!
I ate a very low-calorie diet. I stayed away from red meat and ate a lot of fish, replaced pasta and rice with quinoa."
Read here to see how she did it.

More photos

 
 
 
 
'Not everyone is supposed to be the same. Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you,' she says.

Beyonce shed the excess weight doing a lot of cardio dance workouts, which got her moving and sweating.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...