Saturday 2 March 2013

PHOTOS: Uche Jombo And Hubby Kenny Rodriguez Stormed In Fly At 'My Life, My Damage' Premiere.

  Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija005 
 
 
Uche Jombo and her Peurto Rican-American hubby brought sizzle to the premiere of her movie "My Life, My Damage", held yesterday at Ozone Cinemas in Yaba, Lagos.
 
More photos after the jump

 
Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija002
Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija006
Kenny, Uche, Stephanie Linus & Klint da Drunk
Kenny Rodriguez, Uche Jombo, Stephanie Linus, Klint d Drunk...



Don't forget to join me

Facebook: Chizys Spyware you-all-you
Twitter: ChizysSpyware
Photos by: Sync Photos


 
 


1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...