Tuesday 12 March 2013

Julius Agwu Takes Laff 4 Christ Sake To Port-Harcout


Famous stand-up comedian, Julius Agwu has announced that he is taking the gospel themed comedy show, ‘Laff 4 Christ sake’ to port-harcourt. The event is to hold on the 29th of March, 2013 at Aztech Arcum and it's to  feature gospel acts like; Tim Godfrey& The Extreme Crew,  Frank Edwards, Afy Douglas and Freke Umoh. While comic acts like; Owen G, MC Abbey, Buchi, Senator and Dan D' Humorous would be present.

Julius Agwu speaks about his upcoming event
"I want to use this event to say a big thank you to the Almighty God for who gave me this talent, nurtured it and led me  from port-harcourt to Lagos where my career grew globally. so I want Rivers and the entire south-south people to join me in thanksgiving to God who oils my wheels of creativity and ingenuity, as I also thank Him as I celebrate my 40 years on earth. God's grace is what has kept me going, and I want to use this event to seek His renewed grace in my life and career".  
He also said that people should expect 'Serious praise and gospel comedic experience like never before'.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...